We are so excited to serve you during the process of marriage and wedding planning. We offer many resources and much support in helping you plan and execute your rehearsal and wedding.
FOC believes in traditional marriage, as defined by the Word of God, and as such, we will perform wedding ceremonies - which are worship services - in accordance with these Scriptural principles.
Deposits and Fees
Please contact the church office for a specific breakdown of fees.
Holidays and Weddings
Weddings and rehearsals may not be scheduled on Easter weekend, Memorial Day weekend, Independence Day, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, the week following Christmas, New Year's Eve or New Year's Day.
SCHEDULING A WEDDING
- Complete the scheduling form to indicate the day you wish to have your wedding. You cannot schedule a wedding more than one year ahead of time and no less than three months prior to your desired date. Our wedding coordinator will contact you to confirm availability. Confirmation does not guarantee the date for your wedding. The date will only be held when we receive your completed wedding application and a $50 deposit.
- Once we confirm your desired date is available, complete the Wedding Application. You will receive an email confirming that we received your application and officially booked your date. Then the wedding coordinator will set up a meeting to discuss the church's policies.
- All couples must complete an approved premarital counseling course before marriage. Please contact the Pastor for guidelines.
- One month prior to your wedding, our coordinator will meet with you to discuss final details, including ceremony specifics, decorations and production needs. The remaining $450 is due at this meeting.
TO REQUEST A PASTOR FOR AN OFF-SITE WEDDING
- If you would like a pastor from FOC to officiate your off-site wedding, complete and submit the Wedding Application. The fee total is $250 plus travel and accommodations, as necessary.
- You cannot schedule a pastor from FOC to perform your ceremony more than one year ahead of time and must make your request no later than three months prior to your wedding date.
- All couples being married by a pastor from FOC must complete an approved premarital counseling course before marriage.